View Single Post
Old 05-11-04, 10:12 PM   #10
GKillaz05
Killin' G'z

IP:

E Looch - Good spit man, you had a niice solid flow.. and your punches were very hott.

Best Line - leave a diferent depiction of how you sought on this site
u aint hot if u posted a verse above mine only way it would ignite

Worst Line - nothin but a silent parnter in ya crew like kareem biggs an roc-a-fella
take ya heart an leave ya body wit no beat like it was rappin accapella

Re - Good spit man, but I think you took it too light on E man, and he came hard.. you had a good verse tho and your punches were niice.

Best Line - My Punches Flipping Fast As Fuck, Givin You More Bang For Your Bucks, If You Dont Get It Look At Your Avatar, You Idiotic Fuck/

Worst Line - Your Pride Hurt, Challenging Me and Dissapointing Your Crew, Doesn't Really Matter, Everyone In It Is As Wack As You/
This Kid Fucks With Bitches That Roll With 20 Pound Coochies, Asking Who Got Merked By R The Worst, Peeps Be Like E Looch Did!!!/

OVERALL - very close battle here.. but I gotta give my vote to E Looch.. he flowed way better and his punches were pretty hot. Re man, your flow was off this battle man.. and your punches wernt even hitten that hard.. and you had no real good wordplay in there.. next time you gotta come wit some of that heat I know you can spit.

VOTE - E Looch

RETURN THE FAV
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=123292
B.E.S.T

Crew
TAKE MY ADVICE FROM PEOPLE FROM CANADA nd FUCK YA LYFE
Send a message via MSN to GKillaz05 Send a message via Yahoo to GKillaz05