Thread: Eat or Smoke
View Single Post
Old 05-11-04, 11:04 PM   #33
Ares
New to RB

IP:

"^^^......................thats not even what im talkin about read what i posted and read what they posted..................there sayin that if ya eat weed "ST8" youll get high.............no you gata cook it in a way.........thats what i posted...........cant ya read..............i said ya you have to COOK it first.........and whin ya put........"You can make pot brownies a number of ways, one way it to use the full leaf... so you're wrong again there"..........ya that is a way of makin it bye leavin the stems in.....but your still cookin it arnt ya..........."

You may be the stupidest person I've talked to all month. This is my last post on the matter because obviously science and logic are beyond your simple mind. Let me lay it out for you:

Cannabis contains cannabinoids, one of which, Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (aka THC) causes the psychoactive effects. THC is active orally. In fact, the drug Marinol is synthetic THC taken in pill form.

Now lets string these together... Cannabis contains THC. THC is active orally. That means if you eat Cannabis (it doesn't matter if it's cooked) you will introduce THC into your body which will cause a "high."

It doesn't get any more simple than that.

"IM GANA KILL YOU YOU LIL FUCK IM GANA SLICE YOUR THROUT AND CUT OFF YOUR BALLS AND MAKE YOU EAT THEM YA LIL BITCH........."

This is a nice touch. You must be the toughest kid in your remedial reading class.
Send a message via AIM to Ares   Reply With Quote