View Single Post
Old 05-12-04, 10:13 AM   #1
*Tay.G*SinCity*
Light Weight

TAY-G & PIMP RAWB COLLAB...

IP:

Jus a keystyle we dropped on AIM... Thanx for peepin...

Tay-G:

U Fags attract guys coz u as “MAN” “KIND” as ‘MICK~FOLEY’, so fifths leave you SWISS & nuttin’ near ‘UN~HOLY’
Ya only act like you homies coz you lookin’ to play wid STICKS and BALLS over da NET like LACROSSE ‘fuckin~GOALIES’

We ‘damage~da~brains’ of ‘amatuer~fakes’ and SHUT THESE CATS DOWN like ‘ANIMAL~AIDS’
I ‘happen~to~say’ these ‘faggots~aint~CRAZED’, they couldn’t be MAD-RIDden if they rode wid da SPANISH~on~TRAINS (terrorist attackk in Madrid)

I’m havin’ ‘Appar~i~tions’ of da ‘hag~dats~spittin’, Dudes only EATS MCs coz all ya ‘raps~is~BITTEN’
Couldn’t MAKE DA CHARTS if you was a STAT~I~CIANS, I’ll crush SUM of you punks and leave da rest to carry ya REMAINDERS like MATH~MATICIANS

Pimp Rawb:

Thiz Battle Already And That Was Before-We-Started Stab Ya Catz Wit Ice And Leave Ya Herbs Cold-Hearted/
We Gonna Kill Ya Pricks By Tha End Of Line 6 So Call That a DEADLINE… Rawb will Shred-Ya-Spine And Blast Ya Head-Wita-Nine/

Ya’ll Bite More Names Than Hungry Post-Men, I Got Darker Tracks Than Ghost-Trains/
Battlin Us Ya Makin Tha Wrong-Decision Cuz Tha Tipz Long-Wit-Precision, Yall On Gay Bars….Ya Belong-In-Prison/

When I’m Spittin No 1 Looks Away Like Theirs A Thong-In-Vision We Too Strong-When-Rippin/
Ya Catz Just Bitchin Tripin After Thiz battle yall Gonna Be Quiting

"Play Da Game Nigga, Never Let Da Game Play You..."

______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______

PLZ VOTE ON MY BATTLES!!

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?p=1339209#post1339209

______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______

<=<=<=Net Record... 62-2-0=>=>=>
<=<=<=RB Record.... 7-0-0=>=>=>