View Single Post
Old 05-12-04, 09:14 PM   #5
sHiFtY fInGeRs
Suspended: Cheating

IP:

pimp rawb..you cant pimp with a limp nob, i seen gimped chimps who get hawd (hard) and hit with better hip-hop, then the flip-flop shit that you brought/

i sold you a necklace, kicked youre ass and stole it back, along with your jacket, wallet, shoes, and baseball CAP/

i dont need to dis-you, to hit-you, with youre HYPOCRITICAL issues, im coming with CRITICAL fist-fulls, tearin youre tissues, and leavin you in MYSTICAL situe's /(situations)
that sits you, in the base of youre basment, encased in my statments, im more deadly then saitan, waitin to staulk his next cancer patient/

im ready to stampede your chest,until i hear youre last breath, rip youre eyes out their sockets and skull fuck yah to death/

its like my mind FOCALS, and my whole soul feeds on these VOCALS, leedin this rappin LOCAL, out of controll and into my CHOKEHOLDS/

my lethal verses, will leave you belevin in curses, worse than hurses, driven by reapers searchin, for persons, souls to emurse-in/

you must crave demented-states, cause this mental-case, is spittin with a dented-face/
im in the PLACE to DISGRACE and render-fates, ERASE FACES with the TASTE of a metal-plate/
hey tell youre mom she'll be hoeing late, cause tonight im going for the going rates/

OK NOW WE NEED SOME VOTERS NICE RHYMES BY THE WAY YOU HIT HARD......