View Single Post
Old 05-13-04, 01:35 PM   #6
sHiFtY fInGeRs
Suspended: Cheating

IP:

ok the way i see this battle ok is i think graphex took this one just by a bit and ill tell yah why
flow- the godfathers flow was good but their were a few parts that was inconsistent, uhm graphex flowed a bit better
structure-graphex structure was really good, and the godfathers was good too, but i like how graphex did his better
multi's- now not too many multi's used in this one but when their was i noticed that they were in graphex's flows i like how most of his rhyme, rhymed lol instead of just the end words, just a bit of advice to godfather hit with some more multi's they are a huge help and show more skill in youre flows
punches-when it came to punches the godfather came harder then graphex did what i liked most about godfathers hits were they were consistent i like how he hit the fact he was canadian (even tho im canadian), uhm graphex youre hits were their but they werent as strong as his, i like how you flipped his name on him more then once and kept it interesting , but for punches godfather took it but this is a perfect example of the fact that not only punch lines will win you the battle, godfather took the punches but lost the other three parts of the battle so im giving this match to graphex good job both of you....
victory graphex