*Tay.G*SinCity*
Light Weight

MORE FIYAH FROM TAY.G & PIMP RAWB!!!!!!

IP:

RAWB:

I Damage-Cats Iam Leaving You Wit Blanks-n-Gaps I Come Wit Tanks-n-Straps/
Ma Bullets Rock More Domes Than Yankee-Caps Yall Wonder How I Mange-Dat/
Most These Cats Obsessed Wit Sex Exchanges Yall Mental/
Just Because Tupac Got A Song Called Changes Doesn''t Mean Ya Shud Be A Transsexual/
From Glasgow To South-Central Iam Like Master P Am Fill Your Mouth-Wit-Metal/
I Bring Exciting-News When Writing-Ma-Views I Strike Like Lightning Igniting-These-Crews/
I Bring More Death Than Hitler Fightin-Tha-Jews Ya Like a UFO Cuz Ya Siteings-Are-Few/
I Burn Ya Spine-Wit-Toxic,Its A Lil Crazy That Every1 LOOKS When I Bind-Topics That Blind-Optics/
I Got Hot Ideas Ma Minds-Tropic I Aint Patient Like a Hungry Man Tryna Find-Chop-Sticks I Grind-N-Pop-Pricks/

Tay.G:

Correct~ya~stance, niggaz only “spit sick” coz certain dicks Infect~They~Glands//
I reject~ya~scam, the only “COKE” you sold was from workin’ at a gotdamn CONCESSION~STAND!!//

Say you Livin’~Off~Raps, but never been in a real studio to Get~On~Wax
Niggaz miss they veins when needles jab, now they think they SPITTIN’~On~“TRACKS”//

FUCK HATAZ claimin’ we~suck!! ILLUMINATI Speaks~Up like Jes~us ‘til you Believe~Us//
Da same crews dat try to SIGN-US “PSYCHOS” so Freekin’~Much they SNEEZE~“NUTS”!// (Sinus)

I don’t ride dicks, I’d rather jus sit here all alone and Beat~By~Own//
You Eat’n~Bones, Leave~It~Alone, you fakes couldn’t be “HARD” “CORE” even if I was to FEED~U~STONES!//

Words I Profess~Get~U~Scarred, I breathe so much FLAME women’s Breasts~End~Up~Charred//
Flares blare and expose ya CHEST~N~Ya~HEART like CARE BEARs if you Reckon~U~Hard//

Leave da Best~Ripped~Apart… Da Game? You “can’t find a way in” like SEX~IN~THA~DARK//
You bitchez couldn’t come up wid a “trace of skill” if you went and took a LESSON~IN~ART!!//

Thanx for takin da time out to peep...

"Play Da Game Nigga, Never Let Da Game Play You..."

______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______

PLZ VOTE ON MY BATTLES!!

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?p=1339209#post1339209

______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______

<=<=<=Net Record... 62-2-0=>=>=>
<=<=<=RB Record.... 7-0-0=>=>=>