View Single Post
Old 05-14-04, 08:00 AM   #21
DirtBoy69
i changed my title !!

IP:

breakdown for kingz:

flowretty good no off spots everything rhymed well and there wasn't really streched bars 7/10

volcab:solid use some of the better here i've seen in the league this week 7/10

punches:nice job here addressing restricted almost everyline some good name flips and personals my fav,"You avatar explains…that even ya pet rabbit is putting holes in ya chest" funny that ja rule line was good at the start too, just cause i hate ja rule and all good job here 8/10

overall:22/30

breakdown for restricted:

flow:not as good as i've seen towards the end of the verse your bars were still streched too hell but lacked a great deal of the multis that made it good in weeks before and even in the first have of this verse you still gets points here cause it all rhymed and had some good internal rhyming at the start 6/10

volcab:a step down from weeks past i think i expected alot more from you with the week off and telling me you had your verse written on sunday anyway still pretty good 7/10

punches:not as many as kingz had but yours for what you had were stronger best line,"This Kids Title Run Getting Cut Short, Just Like I Did To Enygma," just cause it got at two people at once good job 7/10

overall:20/30

vote--real close battle but i see kingz taking it he really came out this week with some nice ass punches

and sign up for the battle league would yeah, also show up if your already in the league