View Single Post
Old 05-14-04, 12:50 PM   #24
DA BOY GENIUS
New to RB

My Vote Goes To....

IP:

Here is how it goes For Kingz:

Opening: Statement about Ja Rule was true at least... I think the opening could've been stronger though.

Flow: I liked how all of your words connected... Everything rhymed... and everything fit well...

Vocab: Normal vocab here: It wasnt the greatest ever but it was far from bad. You don't need a heavy vocab to win battles in my opinion.

Punches: His punches were minimal but I liked a couple of them. The cocaine addict line was pretty good. I also liked how you mentioned he used to bite because this well probably come up in a lot of votes. Mostly everything was basic here though... Nothing really got me out my seat or nothing...

Closing: I was feeling the Contradickted line. Good closing in my view.

As For Restricted:

Opening: Basic Rhyming Style here.... rhymed glass with ass and class.... Nothing speical

Flow: That long word shit dont impress me. It looks good but it don't show me nothing. Only person i give props to for doing that is Canibus. I do liked though how everything came together to rhyme and everything connected pretty well.

Punches: The Haloween Zeebra line was a nice punch. Thats all I seen that was decent.

Closing: Rhymed Wish with bitch. What more do I have to say? I don't understand why this dude be using all these big ass words one minute and then he'll rhyme for example simple with pimple. Stick to one style fam and you'll be aight.

My vote goes to Kingz.
[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]