View Single Post
Old 05-15-04, 08:24 PM   #8
shamira
Flyweight

IP:

checking in!!!

U fucked with the wrong chick I’m never gonna get dragged, I chop up pussies like u, and leave ya ligaments in my book bag//
Competing against me u might fail, cause this chick is hell, fuck with this chick again I’ll show ya little dick for show and tell//
Messing with u is easy, my life is breezy, while u in the back of my my videos covering ya mouth like selie//(off the color purple…*U show is ugly...lol*)
Don’t u get it I don’t want u, u better off asking Elten john for a butt rub or a nice hair due//
If u hooked up with me I’ll make ya bed rock, putting so much pain on ya body u would think I’m 50 putting ja in a head lock, from 9 shots//
Im the greatest, look at my paper, making niggaz feel my reptile style, I’m high gators//
Im making this bitch into a elevator, I’m his life saver, before this bitch was not in order so I call him my operator//
Making this nigga bleed, makes me want to get a brownie and spark some trees, this bitches flow is ass rough as beyonce’s weave//
I got him looking so crazy right now, my style is so doggy u would think im from the pound, just look at the gangsta style//
He’s a ferry tail which to me is not important me, I take his pain away, so I guess u can call him a morphine//
I have photos of u making love to your spouse, on the couch, the only thing I saw that was wrong with it, was when u were spitting cum out ya mouth//

Adroit(ko)
Dalyricalvillain(5-4)
LyRiKaL19(Ko)
blackmon(ko)
Eclapt(DQ)
Send a message via AIM to shamira Send a message via Yahoo to shamira