View Single Post
Old 05-17-04, 01:13 PM   #109
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

i gotta jump back for a minute.....i think peeler getting ejected was fucked up KG shoulda got ejected too...granted the play before peeler elbowed him the stomach...but KG didnt have to elbow him back in the chest when peeler was comin back down the court...and did u see when he was about to hit him it looked like his teeth swallowed his upper lip couldnt see that shyt...i jus think KG shoulda got ejected too even tho KINGS WON ANYWAYZ!!! e looch get ready to pay up...kings is takin it in game 7...if they play as consistent as 2 days ago then its a wrap...as for finals...if kings beat wolves it will be a nice western conference finals LAKERS VS. KINGS!!
how many times have we seen that in the playoffs..i got money on kings if they win..as for eastern...im hopin the heat beat the pacers..jus cuz of my boi skip to my lou
but they wont so eastern conference finals is gonna be PACERS VS. NETS << ok game
rather want the pistons in conference finals but they wont win at nets home court...
finals......heres the prediction........................................ ....................................
KINGS VS. NETS

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote