View Single Post
Old 05-17-04, 04:15 PM   #10
JPoll
I'm So Punny

IP:

alright heres the breakdown....i respect both the emcees...it's going to be a hella good battle...

first up is L.i.

What a rare occasion, this bitch finally shows his face in elevated territory…
Appearances here are few when he found out to battle here, skill is mandatory…7.5 pretty hot diss...good opener...
Check the list of his opponent’s*, haha and he calls himself “hardcore”…
Your such an embarrassment angelfire won’t even host ya pic anymore…9.5 hahah that's hilarious shit...good burn...
Understand why your raps suck, they’re from Canada, over the border…
This guys a dumbass, tried to put my crew’s M&M’s in alphabetical order…6 weak...and not just cause im from canada...just a bad punch...
How can you even try to diss me, when u place me as your #1 pick…
It’s like he’s using super glue, cause I cant get him off my dick...6.5 not a big fan of this one either...good set up...weak weak punch though
Checked your blueprint design, showed me wackness defined…
L.I. givin you the boot, sendin your sorry as back to frontlines…7.5 good shit man...nice close...

nice verse li.
okay now for gkillaz breakdown

Pops Tried To Make You A Man, But You Said Leave On The 'L'ight 'I'ight?...
Leave This Site I Dont Want To Battle A Guy Who Needs To Use A Night-Light...7 decent...kinda stretched...but nice wording...
L.I.'s Goin To Pre-Write His Verse Tonight Thats Why You Wont Go First...
Rehearsed Your Verse Its Still The Worst This Is Like Eminem VS Fred Durst....7 hmm decent...kinda obvious not really smart...but good
Your Like A Balloon Thats About To Burst And Its Goin To Make A Loud-BANG...
Verse Is Worse Then Pottie Tang Desperate For Votes Suck The Hole Crowds-Wang...6.5...funny but what does pootie tang have to do with sucking the crowds wang?
I Hate Your Hole Bitch Ass Bootie Gang Which You Guys Call YOur Crew...
Takin It Easy On You Got You Sayin Thank You, L.I.'s Gettin LD's Tattoo...8...haha that's funny shit...nice punch...it's true people do suck up to her...but good shit
Got L.I. Eattin Stew Threw A Tube And Playin Nintendo's Gamecube...
See Accomplishments Boob, And Runs To Go Get His Masturbation Lube...hmmm...hmmm...i liked it but didn't...well 7.5 good shit...but seemed liike you put things in just cause they were multi;s

I Could Keep Goin, But L.I. Wanted 10 Lines, No Feedin.. Good Luck Man

nice spit both of you...i consider you both top ten...g you have came much harder in the past...you do have close to L.I.'s skill foresure...but he beat you in this battle..

v-L.I.