View Single Post
Old 05-17-04, 10:35 PM   #5
40CaliberHitz
Flyweight

IP:

OpEneR:
40CaliberHitz Dissect SevenThird Optic Tissue To Contract Individuals And Detatch Retinal Sclerosis Compacted For Ya Visuals,
Wrapped In Plastic And Served With The Colnels Originals, Finger Lickin Good And Projectin' Tissue Liquids Faster Then Sky Digitals| -1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Ya Fathers Remaining Flesh To Cover Up The Patches Were Iv'e Drained Your Chest, So I Can Stick My Fist In Your Throat To Re-Arrange Ya Neck,
Cardiopulmonary Arrest As I Break Ya Heart Askin Where I Mame Him Next... U Shouldnt Show Your Emotions As I Haven't Tied You With His Pulmonary Veins Yet| -2
|Chokin On Ya Mother's Fetus Not Another Man Alive Could Conceive This Ill EVen *Heave Ya Knees* Through *Ya Teeth* To Keep Ya *SPittin Of Caps* Proceed-in
|As Ill Attatch The Cocking Peice To Your Tail Bone Neice To The Rail Road And Unloading My Bullet (train) Right Through The Center Of Ya Dysplasia Bones| - 3
|Nail Ya Windpipe To the Road-Walk Side Ways, Stick Swords Like A Mohawk In Ya Back For Nine Days Watchin Ya Spine Fade
Confined Blades Designated For Eradicating Combined Gays Ill Serve The SevenThird On A Plate To Hell Child And Have Your ROasted Testicles As A Side Plate |-4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ClOseR:
|Kidneys Inflated Ill Inject Ya Nervous System WIth SYphillis Till Ya Preliminarily Sedated And Work The Blood Pressure Through Your Cardiovascular System Ya Skin Tested To its Elastical Distance And Then Evenly Spread In Portions Through Your Childrens Existance| -5