View Single Post
Old 05-18-04, 12:27 AM   #6
LusciousLeftfoot
New to RB

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killuminatic
Honestly u guys............. I think yall know who won. But ill break it down anyway

Foot, u werent bad, but u should have gone against someone with less experience.
Once I read seven's, I expected nothing less than phenominal to compare. U just needed to go harder. Youre punches were okay, but nothing special. Multis were non-existant, and your structure needs a lot of work. Remember that people are reading this so it has to keep a certain pace. I can see potential, but it just wasnt good enough this time.

I vote seven
Return the favor links in sig

ITS SHOCKIN' TO ME HOW PEEPS VOTE ON THIS SITE.....NOT TAKIN' NOTHIN' FROM 7/3'S SPIT...BUT TO SAY MY VERSE HAD NO MULTIS'..........YOU JUST DROPPED MY MOUTH TO THA FLOOR LIKE DUDE WHUT THA FUCK WUZ YOU READIN'.....II HAD SOME BARS THAT HAD LIKE 3 AND 4 MULTI'S IN THEM.....ALMOST EEVRY LINE.....YOU GONE HAVE TO REALLY BREAK THAT COMMENT DOWN.....CUZ I MEAN THAT WUZ JUST RED HANDED WRONG NAW MEAN.....LIKE I SAID TO SAY I HAD NON EXIISTENT MULTIS.........WHEEN I HAD MORE THAN SEVEN.....DUDE YOU SMOKIN'..........