View Single Post
Old 05-18-04, 12:46 AM   #12
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

IP:

ya Spits Not Offendin Me.....you Bout To Get Popped Only Pussy On This Board Who Bout To Lose His Virginity//
This was a funny ass opener, feelin it..
You Bout As Soft As A Matress.....and I Gotta Gun Named Oscar Ready To Pop And Award This Actress//
I'm Bored Cuz Of Your Whackness.....fuck A Chip On Ya Shoulder I'll Pull A Clip Out My Holster Just To Leave You Backless//
2 more solid bars here...the Battle was won already but Ima keep readin cuz this was nasty
Leftfoot's Rap Will Bury Him So Feel That......rican Must Be A Vetenarian Cuz He Got A Respect List But Never Kill Cats//
chuckle worthy
Trample Ya Passive Lines......cuz If Ya Doubled Ya Rhymes You Still Couldn't Handle Half Of Mine's//
Nigga I Got Half A Mind To Dis-pocket My Nine And Pop This Imposter//
Don't Act Like Left's The Shocker Jus Cuz I Wrote Freestyle Rhyme That Checked His Shit Like A Prostate Doctor//
Tight wordplay and punchline here
I'm Not Even Comin' Hard I Can Make Mind's Fold When My Rhymes Hit//
But Gettin A Blindfold While Brainin' Syphilis Dick Is Only Time This Rican Can Have An Ill Blind Spit//
Not as hard as the rest of the verse but decent....

Yo honestly puertoricanelly wasn't garbage but he didn't have any lines that called out to me while Luscious did some damage quickly....Easy vote here for Luscious-- Please return the favor- I got like 3 or 4 battles goin on.