View Single Post
Old 05-18-04, 06:57 AM   #1
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

"elite League (my Crhymies)"

IP:

(i know the song seems off due to the structure, but trust me.......when its read properly, it all flows. enjoy this keystyle r.b.)

"ELITE LEAGUE (MY CRHYMIES)"

(this is a song for my crhyme sindicate comrads. this is from me to you. my soldiers, my peers, my loved ones........my crhymies.)

(hook x2)

i got you...and you got me//
we got us...and us got we//
all we got is team......(say what!!! say what!!! say what!!!)//
alls we need is team......this elite league//

(supervillain)

LOCK cant be decoded, opened, picked, snipped or broken//
close in and get blown in......never coast in the zone this dudes known for patrolin'//

since obviously BABYLON played a big part in the slaying of Jesus Christ//
from the ages of eden to the latest with heethins, he's been deceasin' your breathin' rites//

i the prodigy, feel honestly that i should be obviously honoring our rotten THIEF BLACK//
for comradery, for armed robberies...you should see him steal votes and then sneak back//

WILL A PEER, cherished first lady of the SINDICATE.....our honored princess//
you sit with dignity and innocence until the time to conquer...then you slaughter princes//

ANXIETY has already proven improvement................//
he went from a confused loud mouth muthafucka, to slick...and knows what he's doooin'//

MADD HATTER, my little crhymie, just know your heart makes up for your battle rec.//
just handle your challenges, travel treks and i bet you'll rattle vets...just handle steps//

ECKO gets his name for a reason, believe this...its like once he gives you a beatin'//
your recievin' a second and third this evenin' like it was in sequence//

MENTALZ is psychological, with psycho logical linguistics shipped to youths//
its like he's a nauseaus polygraph machine, haukin' some sick spits of truth//

CHALK CLOROX is my right hand mad man, jumpin' out of trashcans with back packs//
packed with black mac straps and cappin' any captains that need clappin' for yappin'......mista perform actions and leave 'em has beens//

MR. ENYGMA, my underboss........the young prince of the throne//
"behold your options foes!"....you pick...get bit by the lions lips, or just get clipped by the chrome//

(hook x2)

i got you...and you got me//
we got us...and us got we//
all we got is team......(say what!!! say what!!! say what!!!)//
alls we need is team......this elite league//

SUPERVILLAIN of the CRHYME SINDICATE!!!

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.