View Single Post
Old 05-19-04, 05:08 AM   #9
*Tay.G*SinCity*
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquor of Tears
ehh... Any poetry with swearing is not poetry... And i don't like your approach to it.. Your structure was nasty looking. It was deep, but it was expressed wrong. You had a lot of anger, maybe too much... but thats just my opinion. And though you say we are racist you are just as racist... Obviously... And you cant say you arent racist... because look at that.. LOL... shaky drop...

Ok... Try this on for size... My wife is White, and my daughter is half... How can I be racist?... Also, da thang I been taught by all my literature teachers is dat there is one rule when it comes to poetry and dat is dat "There are no rules". U can structure and say w/e you want in w/e way you want. Jus so ya know, this poem is written in blues form... Ya know, da same way some of Langston Hughes, Nikki Giovanni, and da majority of Def Poets write in at times. U mean to tell me Def Poets don't never have no profanity in they poems? I learnt this structure in an African American Literature course dat I took a while backk, so I think it's pretty legit.

Basically, there are prolly reasons why some of ya'll won't relate. 1, you prolly aint blackk... 2, you prolly live in da suburbs... 3, u never been in trouble wid da law... 4, u may not understand or have seen da position dat da US society has us in (those dat are trapped in da ghetto)...

Thanx for da feedbackk doe... All opinions are appreciated...

PIC OF ME AND MY DAUGHTER, JUS TO PROVE MY POINT, AND TO SHOW HER OFF, COZ SHE IS SSSSOOOOOOO CUTE! JUS LIKE HER DADDY! LOL

"Play Da Game Nigga, Never Let Da Game Play You..."

______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______

PLZ VOTE ON MY BATTLES!!

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?p=1339209#post1339209

______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______

<=<=<=Net Record... 62-2-0=>=>=>
<=<=<=RB Record.... 7-0-0=>=>=>