View Single Post
Old 05-19-04, 11:11 PM   #37
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

BREAKDOWN

Flow: This I give to Native cuz overall i was feelin his verse more probably because he had an overall better structure than Re$TricTed.
Structure: Native gets this as well as i said because his shit was nice and kept together making it easy to follow. Re$TricTed your lines were stretched in places and they weren't all the same length and i found ures harder to follow.
Punches: Re$TricTed takes this hands down because he just came a lot harder with better connection. Native had some hott punches to but overall he wasn't hitting as good as Re$TricTed.
Creativity: Easily this one goes to Re$TricTed because he showed a lot better wordplay whilst Native was sticking to basic shit. Also Re$TricTed had the links all over his spit showing that he did a little research on his opponent.
Best Line: Re$TricTed
Not Impressed With Your Audios, They Put Me In A Cage-Ragged Mood..
Derranged Tools, Kid Sounds Like An 8 Year Old Girl With Inflamed Boobs..
Worst Line: Native
Your structure is nonsense, getting clowned right
Cuz your stuff actually makes Dirtboy's shit look nice

OVERALL
Overall it is clear that Re$TricTed took this battle easily. Native had better flow and structure but battles are about the punches and the personals really and Re$TricTed just came harder and more creative in that area.

V/ - Re$TricTed