View Single Post
Old 05-20-04, 05:06 PM   #43
Johnny Asia
New to RB

This is bullshit

IP:

No offense to anyone, but saying that Eminem is garbage is a cruel slap in the face of lyricists in the game. Im a black man and my roots are deeply planted into hip hop and they have been for a very long time. I see plenty of ill mc's. Busta Rhymes, Canibus, Jay, Nas, Pun, Jadakiss, Talib, the point is that alot of people, including some in this thread are threatened by Eminem's lyrical greatness cuz he is white and they don't want to see him as superior to some of their favorite black or hispanic rappers. Fact is that color aside Eminem is JUST as nice as a Nas or a Jay. Sure he comes out with shit like "My Band" but thats not why so many people have a problem with him, it can't be cuz if that was the case than people Lil Jon should be shot in the fuckin head. People need to sit down and listen to Eminem as a lyricist, cuz flat out, da shit is ill. Cam'ron an average rapper and honestly his mothergoose rhymes are just as ridiculous as anything in "My Band" In a battle i see Cam'ron using the same bullshit lines that Benzino or even Everlast have used because i personally think he is on their level.