View Single Post
Old 05-21-04, 10:45 AM   #7
JSmoove
New to RB

IP:

I really don't want to vote on this one. It's ridiculous. It's obvious Free Mind dropped what he thought was hot. Ayo, its gonna take a little more creativity to hit Missfiya.

Ok, the breakdown...

Free Mind: You, like so many others, have just banked on the fact that MissFiya is female and can't flow. You underestimate her, and you don't come with it. I told another dude this same shizit. Stop tryin' to hold her hand and shit...knee her in the rib cage or some shit. You playin' by gentlemanly rules and getting clit slapped all up and down this battle.

Opener: "missy thinks shes a rap-queen like missy- elliott/
all you rap about is shit, ive been reading all your latest post/
god for heavens know why you spoke, when i just hope this bitch will choke/"

Weak opener, I didn't expect much after that. You didn't capture my attention. Ok, you've been reading her posts, and you wish she would choke. Who the hell gives a... Say some ill shit next time. This was a wack azz line dude.

Actually, I've been trying to find a really good line, and I couldn't find ONE. Although, you did make me chuckle a bit with your closer: "dream about shooting rounds up dis pussys leg's, while your strapped to a soakin matress with my gun cocked ready to fire led/
these lines are so stretched out for you, there representing your fat legs/" I was tryin' to imagine her wit chubby legs and shit...that was funny. The rest of your rhyme wasn't up to par. You had weak metas, and punches. You had a flurry of punches, but they were weak. I will give you props on a decent flow and structure...other than that, Sorry. Work on punches, metas and stucture. Don't underestimate your opponent unless you jus don't give a ....

MissFiya: I'm mad wit you ma cause you weren't even tryin' to battle. Nice stucture and flow. I was feelin' ya wit that diabetic bit and the fastin' line. That was some original shizit. You were creative throwing acronyms and all that. Good spit ma! Punches were endless...it was ridiculous...

I don't wanna vote on this one...ok, I'll vote...

Win: Missfiya