♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡

IP:

Beat Samples
SleepyKilla: Sleepys Comin
SleepyKilla: Bodys in the Vacancy
SleepyKilla: Florida Boys
Dj Embii&SleepyKilla: Two Eleven

xXxFlaGurlxXx
Got a fan pic in my e-mail today this down chick name xXxFlaGurlxXx so shout out to baby girl for that nice pic reppin the hynchmen with one of our flyers on her wall. if there are anyother girls out there who wants to send your pic reppin the hynchmen or hynchmen artists SEND IT HERE
4/25/04
SleepyKilla out of jail the other day he had a knife pulled on him and he so happened to have a screw driver and went after the coward and the bitch called the police but everything is still gravy he was only off in that shit for a night now hes back out and still producin tracks why these coward ass niggas keep hatin. if you want the cowards name is fuck with that bitch im out h0lla
jordan hagen
1036 fairplay ave.
palm bay fl,32907
321-984-5243
4/30/04
y0 i just talked to southside last night muh homie called me from prison askin me for some commisary money so you know i look out for muh niggas i dropped a bigface in his account that cracka just got hynchmenproductions tattooed on his back while up in that bitch if you want to write him heres his address
Justin Price
2004009369sgt
2390 bob phillips rd.
bartow fl,33830
5/01/04
BloodShed Exclusive Concert Photo

MikeButtCheeks

SleepyKilla: Ceunk Style
Added a new beat sampe by sleepykilla you that cracka keeps hot shit comin out like everyday just to lazy to post that shit but peep it. to have beats made for you contact someone on this page and let them know whats up beats can be traded or whatever just hit some one up and see what the deal is h0lla
boy you know the steez.....................
5/08/04
Boro2Sick
Sleepy Killa
Aint Shit To Tell Yall Today Got A Couple Beats Im Workin On For A Customer Imma Put Em Up After Im Done With Em Also Coming Soon There Will Be A Contest One Winner Will Get A Zip Of Some Original Fl Patterns From The Hynchmen Producers So Look For That E-mail Me For Details
Oh Yeah We Also Hooked Up With [url]www.armyofjuggalos.com[/url] And Did There Web Site For Em So Shout Out To Them Ninjas Over At ArmyOfJuggalos Dot Com
5/15/04
Send All Demo's
Here
~News~News~News~News~News~News~News~News~News~News ~News~
y0 My nuuggah Boro 2 Sick Just Joined the hynchmen team of killaz hes got a demo track produced by sleepy killa for download right hurrr on this site so peep it and expect better quality comin from this dirty south/ east coast lyrical assasin hes comin hard straight out of n,c, with sick vocal skillz so peep his shit
5/15/04

*WTF?* Lmfao!!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho Send a message via Yahoo to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho   Reply With Quote