Originally Posted by demobx
Aight drop then i drop beeeeeeeatch!!

let me break down this american dream, showin yo inside splean by sections
i didnt make it this far by you but by bein me, its the Free-est "Emcurection"
i had this battle won from the start, bitch raps already got its "X"
if i was to bite my jaw or bark you off, id jus use yo scars to see yo Respect
you couldnt topple me in this business, if i venomized freestylin to yo blood
my inside splean don' rep Blue or Blood, push to shove you aint no thug

Startin fresh 19 im feelin unbeaten, ever beat that im spittin you get what im feelin
I don like yo shit n i don even like yo style, start spittin again after another 8-mile
thats not what makes ne start to freestyle, im jus glad my spits made both yo "Lips.." smile
its n unbeaten streak n now on this forum im back intact, leadin this panther pack Attack
spittin n bringin yo inside outs, causin each section of yo bucked knees to listen n crouch
don even say that in this game i aint reachin out, yo jus green with envy ima call you raps grouch

Get off my dick nigga you cant even come close, wit every rap poke you wish yo mom overdosed
cus when you where born n shit at the rype age of four, you started reppin poor spittin n every coast
wit me reppint his west i got a reason to boast, my lines stretched right across my citys West-Coast
you wanna see punches im send this pussy his dues, ask for the future you bring the past same ol news
if i was flippin you in this dealin game its true, you a joker a jack n im jus claiming deuce
bitches come in dozens grams come in dimes, don you see y yo rhymes couldnt handle a sentence of mine?

here come some punches for wins lemme Talli, you wont ever maul me why yo legs so open?
its the rumble of the jungli im hittin like ali, you cant ever stop me George Forman
you been knocked out tryin to write rhymes all day, started writin after his first set of snay
howd that go for you am i drivin you insane?, funny thing nigga im only usin 1/2 of my membrane
heres a passafier hang it off yo bra, try to suck my nipple off i aint yo mama but yo dada
open up wide n you better realize, yo battlin this forums n raps ultimate prize
i "Crip.." wit blue in disguise, but you only gonna see blood wit the sky
im the mixed up emotion spittin inside, you jus whinin right there wantin my vibe
im done with this spit for now, im sick of me openin n milkin this cow
don start spittin after hearin it, just listen nigga n learn to "Bow-Down"...

bitch ass..