View Single Post
Old 05-21-04, 08:19 PM   #5
Untold
Met-A-4

IP:

fuck it! i'm spittin......

dude takes to long to check, proly practicin his plan, or hes still bummed over his last loss, so he relieves himself wit his hand/
i'm the man, i aint here to speak weak, i'm here to spit fya, so grad some grab some water and try to cool off the heat/
damn, you only wish you had the balls to show, but you trippin nigga, you still is bein a ho/
neva know, what i'll be sayin, try to undersatand what i'll be playin, try to hear me clearly, and get on ya knees, cause u should be prayin/
perform me, adorn me, while i shit in you, you should remourn me/
over and over, like after i'm dead, cause i'm a legend to you, like john the baptiste after they cut off his head/
i know i'm sick wit it, especially when i kick it, try to live the way i live, cause u know u wanna live it/
my style, i know u bit it, along with my musical tongu twist, so fuck it, you dumb shit/
i gotta go now, cause i'm bored of toyin wit your punk ass, leave you in a puddle of your own blood, then throw a lit cigarette at you, cause i surrounded you wit snuff gas/
BOOM!!!

its over bra. remember, this dude hasn't showed up all day. so im lookin for no show votes. peace!