View Single Post
Old 05-21-04, 08:28 PM   #8
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

IP:

you wanna see punches im send this pussy his dues, ask for the future you bring the past same ol news
if i was flippin you in this dealin game its true, you a joker a jack n im jus claiming deuce

This was my fav line from you... To break it down I think you should have spent that time to write a shorter harder hitting verse because people are gonna get real sick real fast of having to read through 30 lines just to put up a vote.... I think you show creativity and good potential through spitting so much and having a few verses with decent content but its just too much, try and keep it shorter next time- well all apreciate it.

Make ya shiver from this alaskian spit
cut deep into nervous system quick
Heres a tip Lil trip
next time you try to take a whole page-
make sure one bars scars let alone rip

This was my favorite part of yours.... I think your punches are getting better but still gonna take some work to make em snap- You had some punches that were decent in this but they were just a little basic- You are elevating though so keep on it.... I'm going to have to give this battle to Lil Trip... but not by too much even though I think you have serious potential.