huh~!

IP:

my inventions of tention and powerful progression,
it's time, for sick rhymes, lunatic lines,
hit your mind like in someones strict-nine,//
for all the shells, clips and glocks,
you step to me with a weapon,
you'll be reppin' your click in a box//

i toss punches like Muhammad Ali and ya jaw get locked like parkinsons disease //
You made a thread lookin for a battle but i bet you aint expect me to answer it //
im sick and cancerous and my flows put u in more 'distress' than a fairytale damsel is //
Get lit like a candlewick, you fucked with the wrong vet get chopped in seconds //
Rock dis wreckless in this battle im similar to a vampire how i stop reflextion //
Your wacker than wack i dont see why you bother to rap you need to quit yappin ya trap //
Call it a sack cuz my flows tackle you back, & u cant win dawg.. its practice you lack//
Hackin ya mac destroying with silence, im so sick text dat im writin gives ya pc a virus //
Entering this battle u wasnt believed to win, cuz i crack up the competition like comedians //
if you seen this kid win it's obvious the 'shit-was-luck' so MET-A-4'll have you like kid's without NICKLELODEON...'MISSING-GUTS//
KID UR A NEWB IAM SORRY U HAVE TO DIE EARLY CUZ I RIPPED YO STOMACH OPEN AND PULL DA GUTS OUT LOOKIN LIKE DQ ICE CREAM SWIRLYIES// (12) LINES