View Single Post
Old 05-21-04, 11:10 PM   #5
Untold
Met-A-4

IP:

aiight bra! you say i need to die early. i think i hear god callin ya name actually......

now didnt ya moms teach you any respect, cause, since you been here longer then me, you think you a vet/
me get die soon, i dont think its happenin, cause once i get to clappin' em, the feds'll get to wrappen-n ya body will be disposed like at sea, like a ship wit its cap-a-tin/
so, ya shut ya mouth while you still a head, while ya sis's mouth to me, was still-a-head/(givin me head)
damn, and you actually thought u won, but bitch you done, not you run cause i'll catch ya no matter what, im jus keepin ya alive for fun/
and the machettes lookin hungry and it teeth are lookin mean, first we'll digest ya brain, then finish it off wit ya splean/
and you thinkin you had shit, that was funny to me, comedian of course and its gonna be me/
along with the media, you hype was played and whak, you'll send a virus through the pc, and i'll send one back, that'll get at ya sack and kill wit a heartattack/(nut sack)
call the coroner, this dudes already dead, durin the autopsy, they said, dude looked like he was ripped open by fred/(freddy kruger)
i have no remourse for the shit that i say, bitch you gay, so stay away, never again, not another day/
wordplay is crazy, this i know, but you bein a bitch, o, and a ho/
cause all u is, is a pussy, wit they nuts between they legs, a fake ass g, who sees a dick and then spreads/(spread his ass)