View Single Post
Old 05-22-04, 02:15 AM   #9
XxToXiCXxVeRbZ
huh~!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxToXiCXxVeRbZ
YEA I LIKE DAT IT HAS A LIL PUNCHES IN IT/WIT GOOD VOCAB SO HERE WE GO

fuck~dis~bitch he can lick~my~ballz my rhymes schemes spillin his brains all over~tha~walls look over the cliffs edge i'll push ya and hope ya can~take~falls/

like dis one anotha~numba in ya~lost~column and when ya bois look @ dis battle they'll even say 'damn~toxic~mauled~um' /

maybe its time for me~to~retire but damn whos gonna put~out~dis~fire i think i smoked way too many blunts i cant get~much~higher someone asked me if i was afraid~to~die i said 'naw ima soldier~bitch~why'? im free while u a slave so guess what i~can~'fly/

' im just flowin dont even care bout rippin~you when u get ripped~stripped and~flea~dipped[lol] whatcha~gonna~do? oh what its up~to~me well~lets~see throw u off tha dock like em on the count of three 1~2~3~ WEE! first i'd have to cut~you~up wait! with my lyriks i already~did/

seen ya life flash before ya eyez never had a chance to have~a~kid but what bitch would be with~you~anywayz? only of she was doped~up and in~a~daze thats sad matta~fact~pathetic clock you wit~dis~mic someone get dis boi~a~medic please dont try ta step~ta~my~flow you aint shit you'd get~humliated~yo stupid~fuckin~ho/

you my~boi~but~still like i was taught at a young age ima alwayz go for~the~kill ima bring~tha~pain and bring~tha~skill and u know i alwayz~flow~ill and its wasnt that~vicodin~pill[haha]good~luck~my~friend similar to ya life its~the~end//

i had to do something sorry!