View Single Post
Old 05-24-04, 02:48 PM   #14
Untold
Met-A-4

IP:

Yes people! Theres a new pacaveli cd coming out. We will get to hear new and remixed stuff. First theres a live cd. Its been totally re-did so its clear along with a DVD. Thats the one coming out on KOCH. Next is the final and last album. This 1 is coming out on Amuru/Interscope records. I think that will also be a joint effort with Death Row, but I'm not sure. But this 1 will have the last of all of Tupac's song, that are copy-writed under his mom's name and Interscope and most probably Death Row. But thats not it either. The outlawz, along with Daz(Daz Dilinger) and Dre have, also others that got sold original material, have there own bit of Pac recordings. There are a list of people that have pre-recorded Tupac hits. And really old shit was held onto by Digital-Underground. They were said that they were not going to release any of it. But recently they said they didn't want to keep it from the world. So from what I know on that, that may also be released. So yes, there is new Pac shit on its way. Remember, he recorded over 200 to 300, or I've heard 500 songs befor he died that were never put out. He was a very busy man, along with a numerous amounts of song on paper that never got recorded. I've even heard that theres a way to put those songs on wax. So we'll have to see. So peace and be on the look out for alot more Pac in the future. Theres also a website that has alot of other cds and shit unreleased by Pac. This is supposed to be material that Pac never told anyone about and 1 of his homies got a hold of it and gave it away. So you can peep that out. I'll leave a link if I can find websites that have the same information I supplied. Lata!