View Single Post
Old 05-25-04, 04:04 PM   #16
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Lightbulb Breakdown

IP:

*she aint gotta cook crack, jus look at ya mirror refelction/
you aint gotta buy wonders, she can make bread wit her nasty ass yeast infection/
i dont need a multi or a fuckin vocabulary/
ill kill this bitch, wit the fuckin disses in my adversary/
why battle nobodys ever heard of ya/
shes the gulliest on this site, she swallows, shes a kid murderer/

^^^best lines of gotasswhoopin’4you had me dying laughin’ and they all rhymed… Structure could have been fixed up a lil’ bit…

Breakdown: lady lyrical
*im known to distort ya optics and verbally torture...
this kids a nobody thats why he HAS NO SIGNATURE//
this pussy~get ~penetrated more then the victims of the nicca in his aviator...(micheal Jackson)

->NONE of those words rhymed they all end with ture/tor but don’t rhyme…
The second line is feedin’ cuz u call him a nobody after he says “nobody’s ever heard of ya… It was stil funny so u get some props huh?...

this nicca must be retarded cuz his words have no lyrical meaning...
diction lost when he registered cuz i thought his verse made sence til i read the beginning//(he cant spell)
meeting ya death and takin an "L" is the only time he could say he fallin to heat...
this nicca PMin me is the only time he'll have a female privately

->I actually liked these lines BUT meaning and beginning don’t rhyme as well as heat and privately don’t… just because they end with similar letters don’t mean they rhyme…

i jus came off the top, no prewritten practice/
she got hit up more times than 50 cent...cum shots that is/…
the fact that it seems that he came off the top of his head make it more interestin’ and funny as hell…

my vote: gotasswhoopin’4you