View Single Post
Old 05-26-04, 09:39 AM   #17
SLUT!

IP:

kimmy's best lines-
you say you from Brooklyn right??? Explain why ya flow-aint-"NYC (nice)"/ (1)
stop playin "hooky", we all know "u aint sick", I’m flowin-mean-kid/
bitch, you like a "dropped toilet-seat-lid"….you aint "showin-me-shit"/
I’ll defeat-ya-ass, after this match you’ll be hoping to delete-the-past/
like takin "firearms to catholic church services", I’m bringin "heat-to-mass"/(2)
we could be "caught runaway slaves" n u still couldn’t "hang" with pros-in-rap/
me postin my "verse next to yours" is the only time "my lines" are "close-to-wack"/

^^^damn gurl was rippin that shit.....sick multis good metas and your punches was on you just neeed to work on your structure more and you should be allset.....and dont put that shit at the end of your lines messes up your flow along with dont put these in/// looks bad

.//assarce's best lines-

yo sorry

i havn't been on my computer in so long

i'll spit today.

peace

not really anything good about your verse so this was the best thing you said this whole battle........you need to elevate.......your structure was fucked up and it was strected as hell.......your flow was off due to the fact of your structure being fucked and your punches wasnt even really hard......you need to elevate and work on rewording your shit

pc

v/kimmy

<Marquee direction="right"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Grey, direction=270)"> metaphorical and lyricaly the best</table></Marquee>

<Marquee direction="left"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Yellow Green, direction=50)"> Im Better Then You!</table></Marquee>