View Single Post
Old 05-26-04, 09:59 AM   #4
.::N-Sight::.
GrOwN aSs MaN

IP:

muhahahaahhaaaaa

Aiyo,

First off,

Even if you were a 'Black Smith' you couldn't 'forge a weapon' out of that wack shit..-*
Ur verse was a valiant effort..too bad ur just another win on my battle STAT list..-
Starting with the fact bish..u dissed yourself more than me in your own spit..-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksmith
..i aint got skills to spare..

.....................................that's because you ain't have shit to start with..-
Bitch, I'm clippin' u up more than barbers..cuz in here, u a 'hair light' to fight..-
U should just 'Beat it' dawg..like ur avy, I'll have ur head spinnin' on the 'mike' tonight..-**
I paint pictures with flow ur just a 'back drop'..crack ya spine and end ur 'back talk'..-
See, this battle is like BEFORE & AFTER shot..mine is 'phat', urs is the 'bony' wack part..-
Look at slim's writtens it's like slim pickin's..shit ain't heavy, so light I can swim wit it..-
'Smith turn the light out on SIGHT?..nah, I'm too bright, ur too 'dim witted'..-
Ur flow is wholly forgettable like close caption..it's so pitiful I gotta get rid of you..-
Ur weak shit can crack with a hit or two..you're so wack, no crew will consider you..-
Nigga, I'm sick of dudes postin' 'songs without hooks'..ur style is played like Fifty Cents..-
U accepted my call-out..A.K.A. lyrical rape, so that made the proposal Indecent..-

Fuck outta huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

How the fuck can you take yourself serious..rappin' when the crowd ain't even listenin..-
I just smash ya ass into a grease spot..Black Smith flat on the pavement glistenin.--

Get the fuck outta huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur!