View Single Post
Old 05-26-04, 12:51 PM   #10
riddlemethat
Light Weight

IP:

blackmon
Say this isnt a battle this is a fight wit a dyke id rather be on tv fightin tyson wit a mike people say my shit is weak and you need to go home and practice but sparkle you need to stop swollowin mens cum out of 8 oz glasses you will recognize my skills or youll be like sadom and blow up for real thinkin you like ben laden hiden away I will catch you with the ak ready to spray and ill be damend in this rap game i come out last When you lookin like the thirteen year old micheal jackson harrased
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow. Is that all your opener or closer? thats a long ass bar with no punctuation or structure at all. Is your "." button broke or somethin? anway nice flow. Not much vocab. Overall 15/30
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shamira
this nigga got to be fake melty like plastic, instead of regular DNA his blood is the color of battery acid//
your truly, a loser he’s afraid to show his pic, u tell me I want to suck your dick, I have no time for tooth picks//
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good opener. Nice personal. 8/10
Why u talking about MJ, cause he kept u underneath the covers, now u trying to say your ass wasn’t there, or u didn’t see it, this bitch is acting like he blind like Stevie Wonder //
Aite finish, nothin special. could've bin better 5/10

You had good punches all the way through, I liked the "Bars" one. That was heavy. A good structure and flow. Overall 23/30

The stats show that shamira is the winner. So blackmon u jus like you described yourself. You really do come out last lol. (oh yea. Thats how ya vote on a battle. Non of that 2 line dick ridin shit)
Send a message via MSN to riddlemethat