View Single Post
Old 05-27-04, 04:49 PM   #9
(~Armageddon~)
New to RB

Angry battle verse

IP:

MiXxEd Mc(Notice dA nAmE)

Wanna |Admonish Me| Ya 'Cracks Ain't Enough' Ya 'Structure Is Fucked' That Is Why Your |Ass-Tonish-Is A-Guarantee|.......
tonish -modish; fashionable...ass-bad(structure-dressing of a rhymes-way it looks)

Ya Rhymes Is 'Under-The-Water' Like You Went In The Ocean And Wanted To |Try-Tons(triton)| 'Excise Ya Verses' With Curses Like Edited Chapelle Re-Runs
chapelle sings on his episodes it mostly has curses so they edit sometimes.....(try-tons)triton is like a merman underwater...put a ton on you and you'll sink

I'm 'Pure-Heat' Like I 'Be-Guns' You 'Asanine Bovine Canine ' 'Permutate This Mixed Mc' Because He Is Now 'Three In One'......
mixed mc...duh

'Hyper-Vent-I-Late' Like Being On HHD |Ventin-At-Night| You 'Breathin From Semen' This Is A Three Way Battle And You Pussy So You Gave Ya Shit Verse To 'Styles Like 'Lendin-A-Fight'............hyperventilate-hyper-vent(letting out frustration)i-late(night)..lendin a fight(he is dead meat so he should give up and give his verse to stylez.....

Yo MiXxed Mc' Ya Pussy Like 'X,X' Chromosones' 'Sub-Merge' Like 'Fusing Underwater' Ya Always Got 'Dick On Ya Mind' Like A Man's Bone In Ya Dome...

Styles

Styles S.P. You Got No Glory Dun Ya 'So-Dumb'(so-dium) For Facing Me In This Battle And Ya More 'Full Of It' Than 'Pepsi'.....
pepsi has a lot of sodium....so dumb he doesn't have a lot of smarts

Ya Like 'Vrgin Femcees On Puberty' Ya Lyrically 'Get Wet,B' I Got Ya Rhymes On 'Isolation Boy' Like The 'Best Rocafella Producer Being A Cop' You Should 'Just-Freeze'........
we know that just blaze is still the best.....

Ya A 'Gangster And A Gentleman' Well 'I'll Conservitavely Murder Than' Ya Straight Up 'Locked By My Bars' And I'm Not Talking Bout Being In The Pen....

Like 'Smokin And Readin' Ya On 'Hydro-Ponics' Ya Verbal Tonic Is Ironic Ya Ass Is Dumb How The Hell You Gonna Fail Ebonics ?......

So Just 'Cease And Assist' From You The Only Thing I'm Readin From 'You Is Piss' Like I'm Telling Ya Ta Leave And Ya Crakin Jokes...In This Battle Homie Ya 'Diss-Missed'.......

(~Don't Mess With The Kid~)
Send a message via AIM to (~Armageddon~)