View Single Post
Old 05-28-04, 11:05 PM   #10
SLUT!

IP:

alright well since LA is in my crew on this name and Trigga is in my crew on Flash....this is a crew vote either way so it dont matter...........

flow-LA
closer-LA
opener-LA
punches-LA
personals-LA
structure-LA
creativity-TM
enjoyment-BOTH

LA's best lines

I told this kid that I was new, and the kid took the bait...
wanna b like pac?well guess watz in his death bed? ya fate*
His health is already at 0...culdnt kill this bitch anymore..
shit, i'd be dead too...if my rhymes were such a bore!
Breaken em in half...making the mods pick up the debris..

^^your shit was a good verse man.....
I like your shit on the other site better but i know you wasnt even really trynin in this battle.......you elevated alot and i know that.....your punches was hard and they stuck
your flow was good and your structure was even.......you dun good man keep elevatin

Trigga's best lines

.............................................not really sure

man i didnt really like your shit in this battle.......you really need to work on your structure because it was really weak and i had to read your shit like 3 times just to get the flow......you need to work on your punches aswell so that they hit alot harder like try rewording them and shit.....other then that shit is coo.....jus keep elevatin son

v/LA

<Marquee direction="right"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Grey, direction=270)"> metaphorical and lyricaly the best</table></Marquee>

<Marquee direction="left"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Yellow Green, direction=50)"> Im Better Then You!</table></Marquee>