Thread: $ik vs VA
View Single Post
Old 05-31-04, 06:40 PM   #2
Sik Wit It

IP:

...Checkin In...

...aight here is mines...

Lacerate This "VA's" Juggular, And Decapitate Him Quickly ,And Bag His Head
Presist's To Mention "Dickriders", I Guess That Explain's The Multiple Men Up In His Bed

You Wantin' To Test My Skill's, I Like A Mentally Retarded Kid, Tryin' To Take Final Exam's
Well Im Physically Crushin' You Hand, And Bout To Rip This Kid Apart By Him DNA Strand's

Like A Mineral Your Easily Broken Down, Yet You Proceed To Act Hard Compound Rock's
You Could'nt Stop My Punches, If You Barricaded Yourself In A Room With Multiple Lock's

My Rhyme's Is Hazardous To Your Health, And I'm Leavin' Ya Ass Poor Of My Intellectual Wealth
Man Your So Whack The Felt-Tip Of My Sharpy, Will Leave Your Ass Two Sub-Simetrical Welt's

You Could'nt Accelerate-n-Land A Decent Punch, Even If You Gathered Downhill Momentum
I Don't Take You Seriously, Cause In This Battle Your Like A "VA Thought" And All I Do Is Vent Em'

Im Contaminatin' This "False VA's" Immune System, I Gave Out A Warnin' But He Did'nt Listen
Use My Percision To Decapitate This "Heathen", And Puncture His Voice-Box To Stop His Breathen

In This One-Sided Battle You Tha Light-Weight Of Us Both, Just Like Cocaine Im Dimishin' Ya Pulse
I'm Like A Bacterial Host, The Only Way You Would Win This Battle,Is If You Bit My Rhyme-Overdose

My Repetative Punches Depletin' Yuor Body Of Essential Nutrient's, And Fryin' Ya Brain Like Computer-Chip's
I Just Murdered This Kid, He Was Severly-Tortured Through-Out This Entire Battle, As If I Was Cracken-Whips