View Single Post
Old 05-31-04, 11:04 PM   #3
Ravage
Suspended: Cheating

LILDICK for ya

IP:

this battle just gana be a liltrip, cause this emcees cant flow or flip check his bio dont even show his age or crib\\
probably live in the rockies, cause he always gotta battle rookies thinkin he deserves a cookie or juice?\\
blast you out the sky like a goose, 12 gauge 3 inches let loose 2 much booze to choose what the fuck i do to yous\\
saw that half ya battles dont even closed, cause no body likes your weak ass flows rap worse then half dez hoes\\
u elevate like a shot down plane, just goin down in the fame, got your post to blame you pratically already up in flame\\
n im only half way dissin on you, might wanta tighten your shoe when ya crew finds outa rookie beat u\\
no way to be extinguish your loss, from now on you call me boss when you send me pm's trying for a rematch\\
makin excusess so fast, how you werent ready for my blast like you got fucked in ya ass with no k/y jelly\\
now you got our baby in ur belly, but ill be in mexico cause i dont need a kid or hoe to tell me how to live thats 4 sur\\
cant leave it at that,cuz ya so wack hafta attack and attack till you have nothin at your back and fall flat tea bag ya wit my sac\\
last thing you hear is SPLAT hope u didnt swallow that\\
this cat couldnt beat me if he had an assist, now just gana add you to my DEATH LIST had a 1/5 of my votes this bitch a joke\\
Send a message via AIM to Ravage