View Single Post
Old 06-01-04, 09:56 PM   #140
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP:

If y’all would just sit down, and stop harassin’ me, I think I now could shut shit down, and drop your ass and me/
This gun to your face is no illusion, I’ll break in your face like an intrusion, What if this, if that, this what if shit, fuck that/
Just do what you think, but if ya bring life’s dice to the table don’t blink, Your not eternal, Your battle ship can sink/
Your kinda maternal, My words are tec nines, they wreck lines, disrepect rhymes, direct times, to the end of times/
Genocide, suicide, homicide, There ain’t no place to hide, Kill the Village, Cuz Village is Killer, Mafuckin’ Thriller, Blood Spiller/
Kill Village or Village kill, Village fill mortuaries and obituaries, Leave ‘em leavin’ in caskets, those faggots, We jumped ‘em like jack rabbits/

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp