View Single Post
Old 06-02-04, 01:02 PM   #18
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

i'd say the only SORE LOSER is spoken bluntly......who's been in every one of my threads ever since i KO'D her....now get the fuck out..........wasnt in u smiley who was cryin about "swayin votes"....hahah.........u're pathetic.....u quickly made a new thread,n didnt put 100 posts so ur boy from ur audio can vote for u,who registered right when i dropped my diss to u....lol......u're pathetic son..........not to mention u took native's verse n reworded it lol..........i maintain.....U SUCK......whoever knows about audio,which isnt too many ppl on this side......they can tell,U CANT FUCKIN FLOW........u TALK......and YOU'RE OFF BEAT THE ENTIRE TIME.......u'd get laughed at if u was on the other board i was on before.........errybody knows beginners are always off beat haha,u were trippin over me talkin in my audios cuz u dont even know how to fuck wit cool edit on that level hahaha......u dont know how to switch up beats,or do any of that......u suck kid....i'm done talkin,noobies votes will be removed
btw.....marvelis battled my boy senser,n i dissed his audio in the battle thread.....so that,is a definite hate vote.....look it up if u dont believe me....i know u know what i'm talkin about since u been on senser's nuts from the moment he came on this site haha
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN