View Single Post
Old 06-02-04, 02:12 PM   #18
:)
smiley on ya mothers

IP:

lol stop lying.. everyone that voted except one person has over 100 posts.. and king solo is not a newbie as i can see he has over 100 posts..look in your thread you never stated that votes should be for people with over 100 posts.. also this is not only your battle it is both of our battles.. and we did not agree to a certain vote count.. i kept the vote count at the default minimum.. therefore the votes with people under 100 posts has to be accepted..

and to add to that the reason that i made a different thread for the battle if because the other thread of ours was filled with swaying and enormous amounts of freepost.. i felt that the thread should be reposted

also all of the votes given to me were explained

also i feel that when two people of the same crew come and drop a vote against you.. its obviously hate votes.. all my votes were fair every single one of latinkittens votes were hate votes..

i think one of yall mods should check how 2 people from the same crew vote against me and how the other person that voted against me is someone that has tried to insult me

just take it you lost.. you should have never have gotten a vote in that battle its sad that you even got 3 votes actually.. it makes me feel bad for your other opponents

also raw materials vote is unexlained.. i have at least 2 votes that have been explained well but have been unreasonably blacklisted by latinkitten