View Single Post
Old 06-04-04, 05:10 PM   #21
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

the battles n voting n tourney's are all set up wrong on here.......the poll is fuckin gay.....the whole "i vote on urs if u vote on mine" thing is bound to cause dickride.....hardly any real peeps on here.......if u stay real like myself,ppl hate on u n shit......if i vote on a battle,n say what i really think,one of the 2 ppl will hate on me.....then i gotta put them in my blacklist for when i battle someone? thats fucked up.....cuz u KNOW they'll vote against u......that happens 90% of the time......so then most ppl on here just put it in nice terms when someone sucks,so they dont hate on them.......or they just dont vote..........thats what happens........nobody is gettin REAL criticism,so they never gettin any better......thats why noone is elevating,thats why hardly anyone does audios on here..............its wack.......its cuz its lil kids mostly N THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE CRITICISM........the board wont die,but its always gonna be lil dick ridin young kids......if they keep shit like this
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote