View Single Post
Old 06-04-04, 07:25 PM   #22
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
the battles n voting n tourney's are all set up wrong on here.......the poll is fuckin gay.....the whole "i vote on urs if u vote on mine"
actually, that isnt how the poll is set-up
thats just what some people have to do.
if you want votes on one of your battles, you have to vote on theirs and leave a link.
dont blame it on the polling system

thing is bound to cause dickride.....hardly any real peeps on here.......if u stay real like myself,ppl hate on u n shit......
yes, stay "real" on the net
who fuckin cares if you're real/fake/dead/alive on the net?
if you want to be "real", get off the net

if i vote on a battle,n say what i
really think,one of the 2 ppl will hate on me.....then i gotta put them in my blacklist for when i battle someone? thats fucked up.....cuz u KNOW they'll vote against u......
then dont say what you really think.
there IS a difference between constructive criticism and insulting someone.
I've seen some of your votes. you say stuff like
"you fuckin suck hahaha he beat you, cause you suck ass, you internet white boy"
that may be speaking yourt mind, but who is it helping?
try to help kids elevate, not put them down

that happens 90% of the time......so then most ppl on here just put it in nice terms when someone sucks,so they dont hate on them.......or they just dont vote..........thats what happens
yes, havent you ever heard the phrase
"if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all"?

........nobody is gettin REAL criticism,so they never gettin any better......thats why noone is elevating,thats why hardly anyone does audios on here..............its wack.......
then leave then, you're not making anything better
its cuz its lil kids mostly N THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE CRITICISM........the board wont die,but its always gonna be lil dick ridin young kids......if they keep shit like this
so, when you say keep "shit" like this
then you must actually mean, keep members like you
right?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote