View Single Post
Old 06-06-04, 03:12 PM   #13
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

IP:

Rascal
*clicks Fingers*
oh how kind your servin me a win, thanx waiter..
wow your bringin heat to this battle with a portable radiator..
- This punch doesn't work... If you said "Couldn't bring heat to this battle with a Portable radiator" it would have been better, and Im sure you could have worded it even better than that so that the first line wouldn't be just filler- as it stands the wordplay is very basic
Fuck your Dreams, you Wont Even Be considerd dope There..
Cuz Any Dream With you Rappin Is Really a scary NIGHTMARE..
This doesn't flow that great and the punch is pretty basic but Ill give ya credit.
Im probly sikest riht hear on rb.. hell even the Net..
Bitch Your Like A Sick Animal "Your Meetin With A Vet"..
lol- Ive seen this concept differently before but it took some creativity, good use of wordplay to setup the punch.
seriously its amazing no-one has beat kEtcH 22..
i looked at your call-out thread thinkin who the fuck are you.?.
O.K- it flows nice but the punch isn't really effective, your not really insulting him that much with this line.
grilin you in 10 lines like im George "grillin" Forman..
your undefeated bcus your opponets aint perfomin..(performin = no=showin)
I think using grillin twice hurts your total vocab, there are 500 words I could have thought to put in place- the punch is decent a little basic but decent none-the-less... All in all not a horrible verse, I just think you could use a little work on your punches and some multis in there would help with flow... Good Luck in the future.

Ketch
Les do this, I move quick, ain’t waitin ta hurt you…
Rascal ya only Good Quality cuz Patient’s (patience) a Virtue…
lol, good wordplay here- this was a solid punch- decent opener.
Get Ya Lines Straight, you just a Rook wit this Chess…
& like Tricked Hurse that means I’m Hookin Up Death…
lol, more good wordplay here... Like a Tricked Hurse- means Im hookin up death... I think I mighta seen this concept before, but its clever either way- props.
I’m knockin, ya stocks droppin, I’m rippin up ya shares,
& After that, like Alphalpha, I’ll start Stickin Up Ya Heirs!! (hairs)
LMAO- very creative use of wordplay here- very effective
Beatin me’d be a Lucky Shot, so start Shovin Clovers in Techs…
Member of the Mile High Club…I’m simply Fukin Over Ya Head…
decent way to close it.... This whole verse had a good flow and some strong punchlines backed up by strong wordplay- Good Verse... Props--- Ima have to say this battle was won by Ketch, He had stronger wordplay, His Punches were all strong and stuck... You used some good personals and even some good personal association of his name with some of the punches... Vote- Ketch... Please return the favor.
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=128356