Thread: Don't Bite
View Single Post
Old 06-08-04, 02:02 AM   #5
Young Smirf
HEAVYWEIGHT

Angry You ain't on my Level Bitch

IP:

Any nigga wanna battle go ahead and try/ Young smirf motherfucker ain't scared of no guy..... i mean bitch/ ain't that your name/ talkin' sesame street shit Folks you a lame/ I'm only fifteen and the Mobb is coming/ you paranoid you hear footsteps yo' ass start runnin'/ look nigga i ain't even start to diss you/ cuz you pussy i can tell motherfucker cuz you soft like tissue/ if you a drug dealer then why you dress bummy/ nigga you used to be a Playboy but now you just the bunny/ lets go!!! And look nigga i ain't done/ i'll nut in your girls ear homey so she can hear where i'm coming from/ and you faggot got to fuckin' realise/ that we use Pitchfork/ and you use pocketknives/ all man you awoke a beast/ Never sold a brick or a nick your not on corners of streets/ can't take the heat bitch cuz it's startin' to melt ya'/ this niggaz a puddy cat like he was sylvester/ And yeah nigga i stay wit them things/ so fuck the Five nigga and Fuck that bitch Latin King/ Latin King nigga you better just become a gospel singer/ cuz ain't nothing good coming out of Virginia/ except the Neptunes and Timbaland/ and i got that good weed that get me high man/ but my weed i call peterpan because when i'm high i never ever land/ and look yeah you get props on what you posted/ but talk some more shit like that you bond to get folded/ like notebook paper/ I'll run up in the house nigga and get your blood all over the drappers/ shit, I told you faggot niggaz/ Smirf gangster and will neva hesitate to pull them triggaz/yeah nigga my flow it's hot like sun/ And i got ninety-nine problems but Latin King ain't one!!!! Bitch ass nigga catch up wit me..
Send a message via ICQ to Young Smirf Send a message via AIM to Young Smirf Send a message via Yahoo to Young Smirf   Reply With Quote