View Single Post
Old 06-08-04, 05:59 PM   #8
Young Smirf
HEAVYWEIGHT

responding to Babylon talkin' shit

IP:

look nigga Young Smirf thinks you disrespecting/ you better watch your mouf cuz i stay wit them weapons/ and if i hear that your fuckin' talkin back/ i'll get the powder for your ass and make sure you get slapped/ cuz i'm from the fuckin' Chi i rep it to the fullest/ my niggaz is soldiers so the army ships us some bullets/ I'm gonna be big cuz the way i flow/ while i'm gettin' pussy you playin' wit your G.I. Joe/ and i told you faggot that i don't play that/ cuz i stay wit two nines like i'm Warren Sapp/ but i ain't no Bucaneer/ i'll touch you kid/ this for you Babylon for talkin' shit/ and i don't even have to look at your profile/ waitin' for you to respond so you can get shot down/ and yeah i'm gangster cuz my bullets they come in two/ you not getting applause but i'm clapping at you/ rappin' at you/ got the game shut down so face it/ i keep metal in my hand like i ripped out a white kids braces/ and you faggot need to know the rest/ i spit hot fire so the ice keep melting on my neck/ shit if you just minded you business/ then you probably wouldn't be in none of this shit/ so now u know Young Smirf's the don/ so Fuck that bitch nigga Babylon!!!! Don't ever post something just to be hatin' on niggaz wit your bitch ass!!!!
Send a message via ICQ to Young Smirf Send a message via AIM to Young Smirf Send a message via Yahoo to Young Smirf   Reply With Quote