View Single Post
Old 06-09-04, 03:59 AM   #3
Young Smirf
HEAVYWEIGHT

1st Turn

IP:

Young Smirf i got flow like water from a faucet/you talkin' shit phantom better shut up for you get shot kid/ and i ain't that nigga from the chi thats chi/ i'm that nigga that speaks up and swells your eye/cuz phantom ain't on my level who named you a fag/ i got something to tell nigga... I'm your dad/ you see i fucked your mom then dipped out/ made your momma leave she limp out/ cuz i fucked her then the rubber burst so you was just a mistake pal/and fuck you faggot cuz you know that you be hatin'/while you waitin' for your turn to flow you probably masturbatin'/ since you a phantom i can't say anything about your looks/ but something stinks... the phantom forgot to use his douche/ yep! the boys terrible at keepin' up wit his hygene/ america we made a deal after i defeat Phantom then he's gonna be on my team/ and i know that i act cocky and strong/ but hey, wouldn't you act cocky if your dick was long/ but you probably would know just stick to using tweezers/ Yo momma thought that i had packed the heater/ i told her that i gotta leave cuz she's just another trick/ i said no silly hoe tricks are for kids.
Send a message via ICQ to Young Smirf Send a message via AIM to Young Smirf Send a message via Yahoo to Young Smirf   Reply With Quote