View Single Post
Old 06-09-04, 09:34 AM   #12
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Na that aint always the case when i asked for honest votes i meant it, i never held beef wit the person if they voted against me and that has happened b4. People who get bad tempered about it mean u to vote for them they should have action taken against them. I purely battle and try and get the thing closed as quicky as i can, i've got this battle goin on now wit Killah the day after the rule came out (A DAMN CLASSIC) and its been slept on. This is gonna be the future of relaunched, its gonna wind up like Old RB peeps aint gonna be able to battle coz they'll be at their limit for battles, & people are gonna get bored coz of all the sleepin.

Admins, u aint gonna stop d/ring its gonna happen this is a good way but you gotta also bring in a rule that ensures all battles get peeped and voted on like a battle of the day above the list of battles currently open.

~1~

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote