View Single Post
Old 06-10-04, 04:06 AM   #9
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

2 verses so im gonna go 1 at a time

Eye: 1) Not bad the disses were there and had sum good personals kept it real hard the structure was off in places and was stretched and also the wordplay was kinda basic. Also bad thang u kept doin self glory lines BAD NO NO.

Nova: 1) Kept it basic wit a good structure not as hard hittin as Eye's but didnt have many punches a lil self gloryfied but had nice rhymes all i gotta say is try and bring more wordplay into this

Round 1 v/Eye more hard hittin

Eye: 2) Much better this time maintained the level of dissing and managed to bring down the level of self glory managed to throw sum wordplay into the equation too this verse was better than the last 1 however the verse was still a lil stretched but better performance.

Nova: 2) No no wasnt feelin it completly different from the 1st verse no punches more self glory personals werent there i was actually dissapointed. Kept a nice structure again though but i thought u could've at least feeded a lil bit as u didnt seem to punch at all i think you fell off on this 1.

Round 2 v/Eye didnt need to improve as Nova fell of on his 2nd verse but both need elevation.

Overall 1:Eyedentdy
2:Eyedentdy

v/Eyedentdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog