View Single Post
Old 06-10-04, 06:22 PM   #27
C.March
-Certified Dope-

IP:

Yes way to change up the PM's i sent ya.. lol its truely sad that you would go through all of this garbage to try anf frame me... face it man he was better and if my vote wasn't sufficient enough then it wwould be DQ'ed.. anyways...

The line

Your Gay
Hey Hey hey

was an example of rhyming as in Gay rhymes with Hey.. check the PM's... And I also PMed him about his whole verse giving him some help about it but it was too hard for him to include that as well.. I could PM it to one of the mods if you guys (Strobe, Cprogress) would like it.. Anyways hes PMed me a lot asking for help.. and ive given it to him... He believes i "Hate" him just because we are not "Friends".. that doesnt mean there is hatred involved.. As i do not know you..

Sorry mods for wasting you time over this weak claim.. you can remove the vote if you wish, as it does not matter to me, but I can't stand complainers like Outsider who complain about almost every vote, and always ask for battles to be closed after they get votes against them..

Anyways Sorry Again Mods.. If you require further information Please send me a private message.. thanks..