View Single Post
Old 06-10-04, 10:28 PM   #4
Ravage
Suspended: Cheating

My Spit

IP:

Man fuck this little bitch.. ("Wait till tomorrow, im a bitch and cant spit")<---Smartzzz
here my shit take your sweat ass time, get ya crew ta help you if ya half to bitch..

No wonder you got so many ZzZ's on da end of ya name, make us sleep you rap so lame and weak\\
elevate you higher then himilaya peaks straight playa beats outa streets bettin this geek\\
so clean ya glasses 4 a week readin this make sure you seeing ok, here let me help "SMARTZz's GAY"\\(can you see that?)
nothin to say? got served fresh my way everyday jus call me SubWay now on, but where you from?\\
Classified, wheres that? In the yellow pages under spaded cats?\\
never gana be shit thats a fact not opion, made a double CD wit no sick track up-inin\\
your words flow worse then a prude hoe u retarded or slow even yayo wouldnt help ya speed\\
best get on ya knees and suck dez nuts for weed, thats your only chance spittin gainst me\\
cause i spit ravage storms, where houses get torn and cars sore into mini stores, "look out" hit the floor!\\
or get some rest, cause SmartZZ's gana try his best and still be a bore....ZzZzZzz*snore*zzZzZzZ....\\

By the way, i had to talk this little bitch into battlen me for a fuckin HR sayin he gotta get off, when he still on right now, and he say he a disciple.. CHECK IT...
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartzz
na im serious cuz i gotta go to skoo tomorrow so ma dad tol me to get off so dont dq me
ill post tomorrow im serious
Bitch i just took you to school so you can call in sick and tell ya dad to suckadick..
Send a message via AIM to Ravage   Reply With Quote