View Single Post
Old 06-10-04, 11:42 PM   #5
Ravage
Suspended: Cheating

My Second Spit....

IP:

Here im gana spit twice in one night while you sleep tight thinkin what ta say\\
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Mean While in SMARTZZ's BRAIN)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
("damn this ravage, he's a savage, how am i gana beat him when im just an average gay?")\\
Bitch Slapped and snap back to reality, cause here's hell-ta-see why you afraid to freestyle me?\\
thought your a disciple, pop you off from a roof top seen in my sight-yo with a silinced rifle\\
no one can hear this bitch sream, doing anymeans to take him to a place with nothin but dreams\\
sorry to break the news Smart, enimies from the start, hate fake ass bitches like you\\
sly and lie your way into a crew, sayin he one bad ass DUDE but when it comes to choose\\
get all sweaty and weak cause you bond ta lose, Bitch Slaped ya again with flour and booze\\
My bad, ya dad already beat that ass sour n blue, kept up past the eleventh hour had no moves to spare\\
but we sait here and there for 60 minutes bitchen back and forth, you limits will never beat my force\\
heres a web site to help your course Lyrics.Com, just bite their shit cause your already long.gone\\
Send a message via AIM to Ravage   Reply With Quote