View Single Post
Old 06-14-04, 05:29 AM   #5
JyMiNy
~Property Of: Fatal Tactic~

Here it is...

IP:

1st message from him:
do you wanna be in my crew called R.O.D. if you do then all you gotta do is spit something hot and then me and my nigga will see then we'll hit you up tommorrow.

2nd message from him:
i've been lookin' at your work and i'm very impressed but i've also have been wondering if you would like to join my crew R.O.D. and if you do then all you have to do is spit something hot then we'll get back at you.

And if we is feelin' you then we'll tell you what else happens after that we'll pm you for that.

3rd message:
Who's all up in your crew. and if you can get them to be in this crew wit you and you can have higher rank than them and your still part of R.O.D. but not until you spit somethin' first (gotta be hot)

4th message:
So you sayin' that you ain't down wit R.O.D. then fuck you!! you fuckin' faggot ass nigga you was weak anyway don't come and say yeah i'll tryout when you can't even rap. Fuckin' Lame ass nigga.

5th(last) message from his ass:
what the fuck is you talkin' about was i in something called blazin' battles. I don't know.

But i sent that whole thing about i was really fellin' you to everybody that i told about joinin' my crew.

So fuck you cuz you can't rap at all i was bullshittin' sayin' that you could fuck you Bitch!!!!!!!!!!

All this started simply cuz I didnt wanna join R.O.D.....